Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

In a nutshell
Fudz: Chye Seng Huat Hardware
Cuisine: Localatas
Location: 150 Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207563
Dial: +65 6396 0609
Damage: How many cups of caffeine do you need?

The story


Xaviere feels that the coffee is too bitter and strong. Now Starbucks, see what you did?

For a non-coffee drinker, I'm quite taken by the coffees from CSHH. The delivery is always smooth and it hits the right spots. Tastebuds, throat, stomach and then to the brain. Tick, tick, tick.

I'd forget my first love (earl grey tea) for a while and commit a fling with this one.



I did not have lunch so I decided to have a breakfast instead. This statement actually makes sense in a cafe-embracing culture in Singapore. We like our breakfasts at any time of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment